Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our mission is to help brands build honest, trusted and profitable relationships with their customers. Our platform enables brands to get to know individual customers better, in order to serve them more effectively and proactively. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative software company located in the heart of NYC’s Flatiron neighborhood.
Wyng is looking for a top-notch Account Manager with a working knowledge of the latest tech to join our team. In this role, the ideal candidate will be extremely organized with a natural consultative style to build client relationships. An Account Manager is client services-focused and is responsible for proactively managing the adoption of the Wyng platform for the best brands across all industries. This is a unique opportunity for people who want to be visible and make an impact, bringing solutions to client goals for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. We will deliver deep and extensive on-the-job mentoring and training. You will be mentored by our team of industry-leading experts, to accelerate your career in client management. By delivering our leading-edge solutions, you will be making a difference to the biggest brands on the web and build an industry-leading personal profile.
- Understand a client’s online business model to create a constantly evolving project plan that leverages Wyng capabilities to meet client goals.
- Review all projects to ensure feasibility and to fully understand the scope of work.
- Review and understand in detail each individual client campaign, to ensure accurate use of the Wyng platform to meet business goals.
- Build lasting relationships with clients to encourage client retention and growth.
- Assist the larger team to analyze client health, provide clear business insight, and actionable recommendations to help clients succeed on the Wyng platform in a pragmatic, constructive way.
- Assist in onboarding activities for all new clients.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Wyng platform.
- Identify and document feedback and customer needs across internal teams.
- Work closely and communicate effectively across teams to ensure client success.
- 2+ years experience managing clients.
- Personable, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving skills.
- Expert organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal staff.
- Able to provide oversight on multiple clients and projects at the same time.
- Bonus: Good working knowledge of web based technologies including, standard Internet vocabulary (such as DNS, websites, CDNs, DOM), front-end languages, website structures, web analytics and other 3rd party technologies.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org