Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our zero-party data platform is API- and privacy-first. Wyng makes it easy for marketers to deliver customer experiences that are relevant, rewarding, and trustworthy. More than 250 brands and enterprises use Wyng to build direct, trusted relationships with their customers.
About the Position:
This is a new position on our marketing team, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. We’re looking for someone who can assist with building and executing inbound and outbound marketing programs, with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. The position requires someone who is highly motivated to learn new tools, master various demand generation disciplines, and research and understand our target industries and personas and what makes them tick.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these responsibilities:
- Partner closely with our enterprise sales team to strategize and execute campaigns that target Wyng’s most high-value accounts. These campaigns could include digital advertising, webinars, custom landing pages, direct mail, email nurture, and more.
- Identify contacts across our high-value accounts and support outbound prospecting efforts.
- Assist with the distribution of our content across channels, including web, blog, and social.
- Coordinate invitations and follow-up communications for our monthly customer training sessions.
- Write copy for social media posts and determine a posting strategy to maximize engagement.
- Write and optimize email nurture campaigns to convert leads into opportunities and customers into advocates.
- Own campaign performance metrics and report findings in a timely manner; take initiative to change what isn’t working and scale what is.
- Participate in the build of quarterly marketing roadmaps designed to meet business goals.
- 2+ years of experience in demand generation or business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Motivation and willingness to work on fast-paced projects
- Self-starter who enjoys owning their own success and working independently
- Clear and proactive project management
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- An opportunity identifier and problem solver
Nice to Have
- Nice to Have
- Experience in: Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- An interest in privacy, personalization, and consumer marketing
- A strong passion to grow their career in the tech
- An awesome work environment with great people
- Incredible customer diversity to keep things interesting
- Training and development to support your career path
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and stock options
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, and 401(k)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested? Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org