Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our Privacy-First Personalization platform, powered by a zero-party data API and privacy by design principles, makes it easy for marketers to deliver customer experiences that are always welcome, relevant, and compliant. More than 250 brands and enterprises use Wyng to build direct, trusted relationships with their customers.
About the Position:
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for overseeing accounts receivables, payroll, and payables. The staff accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager and will also assist Senior Accountant with Finance/Accounting audits or ad-hoc projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these responsibilities:
- Assist with AP, AR, collections process, and payroll.
- Some experience in NetSuite.
- Contacting customers on past due invoices & work with customer on any billing issues.
- Receive and record cash in bank and checks into NetSuite.
- Route Order Forms to be countersigned, review executed Order forms, and generate sales orders & invoices.
- Review payables and send bills to appropriate department heads for approval.
- Enter vendor bills into NetSuite to the proper GL account.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and reporting.
- Assist with reviewing expenses and processing payroll.
- Assist senior accountant(s) in monthly/quarterly/yearly closings.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Creating journal entries as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Organization & Communication Skills.
- Project Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
Required Education & Experience:
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration.
- 1 – 2 years of accounting experience.
- 1-year experience using NetSuite.
- An awesome work environment with great people
- Incredible customer diversity to keep things interesting
- Training and development to support your career path
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and stock options
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, and 401(k)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested? Apply on LinkedIn