Wyng is the world’s leading Privacy-First Personalization platform. Powered by a zero-party data API and privacy by design principles, Wyng makes it easy for marketers to deliver customer experiences that are always welcome, relevant, and compliant. More than 250 brands and enterprises use Wyng to build deep, trusted relationships with their customers.
Learn more about us.
About the Position
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, extremely organized, and well-versed in client communication. You will be a client services-focused partner responsible for proactively managing the delivery of custom projects and working closely with Wyng developers to create innovative web experiences for our clients in a timely manner. This is a unique opportunity to work with the top brands across all verticals.
- Review all custom projects to ensure feasibility and to fully understand the scope of work
- Define and specify detailed requirements, to ensure accurate delivery to clients
- Perform quality control throughout the development of projects to maintain the standards expected
- Maintain and organize development schedule, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Build ongoing and lasting relationships with clients to encourage client retention and growth
- Work closely and communicate effectively across teams to understand customers’ needs and objectives and ensure smooth and timely project success
- Both mentor team members and collaborate/learn from other team members
- Take an active role in helping grow the company and shape its culture
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Personable with experience managing Enterprise clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A natural, consultative approach to issue investigation, analysis, and resolution
- Expert organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal staff
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and scope changes simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of web-based technologies including, standard Internet vocabulary (such as DNS, CDNs, DOM), front-end languages, website structures, web analytics, and other 3rd party technologies.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in web design, web development, and web technologies
- Previous experience working at a start-up
- Based in NY tri-state area
We are a small, steadfast team based in New York City. Wyng employees have the flexibility to work remotely or in our NY office.
- An awesome work environment with great people
- Incredible customer diversity to keep things interesting
- Training and development to support your career path
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and stock options
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter deductions