Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our Privacy-First Personalization platform, powered by a zero-party data API and privacy by design principles, makes it easy for marketers to deliver customer experiences that are always welcome, relevant, and compliant. More than 250 brands and enterprises use Wyng to build direct, trusted relationships with their customers. We're based in New York City.
If you're a top-notch project manager looking to work with the latest tech, and you want to work on a fast-paced team where innovation is measured in weeks, not months, join the Wyng Professional Services team! In this role, the ideal candidate will be extremely organized and well-versed in client communication. You will be a client services focused partner responsible for proactively managing the delivery of custom projects and working closely with Wyng developers to create viral engagement programs for our clients in a timely manner. This is a unique opportunity to work with the top brands across all verticals.
- Work closely and communicate effectively across teams to understand customers’ needs and objectives and ensure smooth and timely project success
- Review all custom projects to ensure feasibility and to fully understand scope of work
- Define and specify in detail each individual campaign requirement, to ensure accurate delivery to clients
- Build lasting relationships with clients to encourage client retention and growth
- Identify and document feedback and customer needs to the product team and other executives
- 2+ years experience project management experience
- Personable with experience managing clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A natural, consultative approach to issue investigation, analysis and resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal staff
- Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and scope changes simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of web based technologies including, standard Internet vocabulary (such as DNS, websites, CDNs, DOM), front-end languages, website structures, web analytics and other 3rd party technologies
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com