The Wyng Reward component makes it easy for marketers to configure and automate delivery of several types of rewards.
Your customers will intentionally and proactively share zero-party data with your brand when you make it worth their while. High conversion rates depend on the value you provide to each customer, in exchange for the data you request. Brands have numerous options for this value exchange — including delivering value in the form of personalized recommendations, exclusive content, tailored experiences, VIP treatment, loyalty points, and promotional rewards (like coupons and sweepstakes).
What is Rewards?
To help brands achieve high conversion rates, Wyng is introducing Rewards — a new value exchange feature in the Wyng Microexperience Studio that gives brands powerful, flexible ways to deliver value to customers in exchange for zero-party data.
Use this component as a building block to a custom experience, or try one of Wyng’s 3 drag-and-drop templates which include the component by default:
- Unlock Promo Code
- Spin to Win with a Linked Reward
- Scratch Off with a Linked Reward
How it Works
By using the Reward component as part of a microexperience, marketers can easily configure and automate the delivery of several types of rewards:
- Promo Codes and Promo Links: Also known as discount, coupon or voucher codes; these are extremely valuable for e-commerce brands.
- Coupons: Digital, printable and email-to-self coupons are a proven technique for traditional brands that sell through retail partners.
- Instant Win Promotions: Instant win sweepstakes and other instant win games of chance are effective for brands of all types.
The Reward component supports:
- Participation-gating – including form gating, code gating (e.g. for UPC or on-pack proof of purchase), and ID gating (e.g. restrict to specific email addresses)
- Multiple types of promo code rewards – unique “single-use” codes, non-unique “multi-use” codes, and “shareable” (or unique multi-use) codes
- Rewards based on unlocking unique or private content – including digital or printable coupons from third-parties like Coupons.com, Valassis and RevTrax
- Rewards based on entry in an instant win promotion – including instant win sweepstakes, with configurable participation limits and automated, randomized winner selection
- Optional animated and gamified visualizations
- Participation data exports
After dragging the Reward component into your builder, you can configure its behavior to enable the type of reward you want to deliver to consumers: e.g. unique promo codes, or an instant win promotion:
Reward Component Inspiration
There are tons of examples out there of great reward experiences. Here are some of our favorite examples powered by Wyng:
Darphin Wheel of Wonders (link)
MSG Networks NY Rangers Spin-to-Win (link)
Ready to Get Started?
Existing Wyng users should check out our Reward Component Overview in our Help Center. Or, if you are new to Wyng – start your 90 day free trial today! Get started with a spin-to-win with linked reward, and then check out our templates for sweepstakes, quizzes, UGC, and more!